Bring on the style
Traditional and decorative bar height stool with whimsical curves and modern lines
Elevate the look
The metal frame features a brown shimmer finish and is complimented by a rich antique brown upholstered top rail
Crafted for you
The round 360 degree swivel seat is upholstered in an antique brown faux leather accented by gold nail head details
80% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane
Delicate in style and durable in design, The hillsdale furniture seville swivel bar height stool features curvaceous brown shimmer metalwork on the stool back with stately brown antique faux leather on the padded seat and top rail. Gold nail head studs around the seat add an extra layer of refinement. Supports up to 250 lbs. Assembly required.
- Traditional and decorative bar height stool with whimsical curves and modern lines
- The metal frame features a brown shimmer finish and is complimented by a rich antique brown upholstered top rail
- The round 360 degree swivel seat is upholstered in an antique brown faux leather accented by gold nail head details
- Assembly required
- Ships one stool in one box
- Works best with counters or bars that are 40-44 inches in height
- Spot or wipe clean
- Recommended weight limit: 250lbs
- For residential use only
|HDF Item Number
||45.75H x 23W x 23D; Seat Height: 30H
||80% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.