Bring on the style
King metal headboard with simple spindles and cast details
Elevate the look
Sturdy metal construction features an soft white finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard and frame; mattress and box spring required, not included
The providence king headboard is casual with a boho twist. The simple spindles feature round finials and castings adding simple style to this conventional frame. Additional features include an open design that will heighten many decor patterns and rounded feet that add to its visual appeal. The sturdy metal construction features a neutral soft white finish, The perfect compliment to any room. Includes headboard with metal frame. Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- King metal headboard with simple spindles and cast details
- Sturdy metal construction features an soft white finish
- Includes headboard and frame; mattress and box spring required, not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel and solid bar wire with foundry-poured aluminum castings
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential use only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 600lbs
|HDF Item Number
||51H x 77.5W x 73.25L; Headboard Dimensions: 51H x 77.5W x 2D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.