Bring on the style
Coastal French country Queen King Headboard featuring inset cane panels perfectly complimented by wood post framing; Headboard Only
Elevate the look
The wood frame features a classic white finish accented by natural cane inset panels
Crafted for you
Includes headboard only; Frame, box spring and mattress required, not included
The hillsdale furniture'S melanie cane bed is a show stopping addition to your decor. The french country styled bed features a dynamic white finish on the elegant contoured wood post frame, Complimented by the natural finish on the inset cane panels. Includes headboard only. Frame, Box spring, And mattress required; Not included. Assembly will be required.
- Coastal French country Queen King Headboard featuring inset cane panels perfectly complimented by wood post framing; Headboard Only
- The wood frame features a classic white finish accented by natural cane inset panels
- Includes headboard only; Frame, box spring and mattress required, not included
- Assembly required
- Constructed of Wood and cane
- Item will ship in one box
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 350 lbs. including mattress
|HDF Item Number
||Headboard Dimensions: 51H X 77.25W X 2.25D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.