Bring on the style
Whimsical Twin metal headboard with simple soft scrolls and elegant turns; Frame included
Elevate the look
The metal frame features a textured white finish
Crafted for you
Includes headboard, footboard and bed frame; mattress and box spring required, not included
Whimsical and airy, This stunningly intricate twin metal headboard with frame appears to float as if on a cloud. Look more closely and you ll see the details are stunning. The arched headboard is adorned with a graceful, Rolling fleur-De-Lis, Which gives way to even more elegant scrolls. Round finials accentuate the two headboard posts, And the textured white finish lends a wonderful delicacy to this heavy gauge metal bed designed in the glam traditional style. Box spring and mattress required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Whimsical Twin metal headboard with simple soft scrolls and elegant turns; Frame included
- The metal frame features a textured white finish
- Includes headboard, footboard and bed frame; mattress and box spring required, not included
- Assembly required
- Forged from heavy gauge tubular steel
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- The touch of a clean, dry cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
|HDF Item Number
||49.75H x 39W x 66L; Headboard Dimensions: 49.75H x 39W x 3D
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.