Bring on the style
Transitional low profile upholstered daybed with detailed stitching and gently sloping arms
Elevate the look
Upholstered in a rich brown faux leather
Crafted for you
Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
The hillsdale furniture montgomery daybed fuses casual class with traditional hospitality. The brown faux leather features detailed stitching elevating the style of this transitional daybed. The low profile back and gently sloping arms impart all the style of a modern sofa. Ideal for extra seating in the living room or den as well as for overnight guests in the guest room. Accommodates one twin mattress. Mattress not included. Assembly required.
- Transitional low profile upholstered daybed with detailed stitching and gently sloping arms
- Upholstered in a rich brown faux leather
- Includes daybed; twin mattress required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Constructed of wood and fabric
- Item ships in two boxes
- For naps and binge watching or overnight guests, this daybed is the perfect small-space solution for your bonus room or guest room
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
|HDF Item Number
||39.5H X 95W X 44D
||Wood, Vinyl (PU)
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.